- Improved documentation.
- Improved performance.
- Prevented the user from trying to start the rules engine while it's already running.
- Minor API changes. clear_world and clear_code are now one option, clear
- Any trigger that's going to run in a given turn is now guaranteed to run prior to any prereq or action. This is mostly to prepare for experiments in parallelism.
- If you branch the timeline while stuff is planned for the future, the plan will be copied to the new branch, unless the plan has not yet started.
- Made facades act more like regular characters. They still aren't very useful... I'm planning to add some new API to them that lets you munge and filter their data lazily
9 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.