- Improved documentation.
- Improved performance.
- Prevented the user from trying to start the rules engine while it's already running.
- Minor API changes. clear_world and clear_code are now one option, clear
- Any trigger that's going to run in a given turn is now guaranteed to run prior to any prereq or action. This is mostly to prepare for experiments in parallelism.
- If you branch the timeline while stuff is planned for the future, the plan will be copied to the new branch, unless the plan has not yet started.
- Made facades act more like regular characters. They still aren't very useful... I'm planning to add some new API to them that lets you munge and filter their data lazily
71 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.